Proposed Legislative Actions
I have a solution for Baumol’s Cost Disease (more about that another day). It is because of this solution, that many of the necessary suggestions can be easily justified.
The first two years’ proposed legislative actions will be declared by “Coach Capen”. The first year 12 proposed legislative actions, will be released between now and May 4, 2018. The second year 12 actions, will be released by June 4, 2018.
Years 3-6 will be collaboratively determined by the 33 candidates for U.S. Senator by July 4, 2018 at 7:30am.
Remember, these are our National beliefs:
• assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature's God entitle them
• all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
• governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed
• the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness
• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security
• alter their former systems of government
• laws, the most wholesome and necessary FOR THE PUBLIC GOOD
• pass laws of immediate and pressing importance
• laws for the accommodation of large districts of people
• the right of representation in the legislature
• laws for naturalization of foreigners
• administration of justice
• petitioned for redress
• hold them, as we hold the rest of mankind, enemies in war, in peace friends
• these united colonies are, and of right ought to be free and independent states; that they are absolved from all allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the state of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as free and independent states, they have full power to levy war, conclude peace, contract alliances, establish commerce, and to do all other acts and things which independent states may of right do
• we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor
And that’s just from the Declaration of Independence!
1. “Surprise” (release 5/4/18)
4. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs
8. Guns (release 4/25/18)
11. Crime and Punishment
1. Immigration Goals
2. National Cities
3. Budgets and Spending Reformation
4. Resolve Statehood for D.C. and Territories
5. National Debt
6. Campaigns and Elections Reform
7. Infrastructure Maintenance Plan
8. Fresh Water
9. Food Security
11. National Identification
12. National Referendum Policy
1. illegal immigration
2. Internet Renaissance
3. Weapons of War
4. Death With Dignity
5. Internet Renaissance
The goal of the 100-year plan is to keep priorities and perspectives in check. It is meant for guiding our aim of holding a
400-year vision, historically and aspirationally.
Many of our ills or challenges have been accumulating for a long time, some have continued for almost 400 years. I am convinced that we can get “out of the hole”, faster than we “dug ourselves into this mess” – if we proceed by working smarter not harder.